Long, long ago in the annuls of Centryco history, we began as a company focused on fire safety. Over time, that transitioned to protecting die set and other machinery operators. The Centryco of recent times is all about providing the best solutions for protecting the operating integrity of your equipment.
Thanks to the extraordinary circumstances of today’s world, we’re revisiting the need for personnel safety with PEOPLE safety. We’ve developed barriers and shields for teachers, churchgoers and ministers, for individuals and groups, for gyms and restaurants and lunchrooms. We’ll be added more and more information over the coming weeks, so be on the lookout for it!
Meanwhile, if you have a need for barriers and shields, drop me a line at email@example.com and we’ll gladly help!
31 March 2020
Uncertainty is the only “given” right now and I know you – our customers, our staff, our suppliers – are wondering what the status is for Centryco. Let me try to answer your questions:
As a manufacturer, Centryco is considered an “essential” business and we are open and operating.
- Most of our office staff: sales, engineering, support – are working remotely. For some of us, this is a new experience and we’re rising to the challenge. We will respond to your inquiries whether by phone, email, fax or through this website.
- Most of our production teams are coming into work. We’ve accelerated production in anticipation of potential disruptions, for two reasons: to ensure orders already booked can be shipped when you need them and to enable us to free up capacity for critical parts.
What does this mean to you? And how might this affect you?
- We are prioritizing production, with orders destined for healthcare and medical equipment providers getting our immediate attention. This may result in some delays for others of you but we’re working to keep them to as short a time as possible.
- As orders are completed, they are being packaged for shipment. This will enable us to quickly ship them, in the event your needs become more urgent or if we’re ordered to close operations.
- In order to accommodate you, all of you, we may ask if you can accept partial orders.
- This situation is also affecting our suppliers, which might cause delays in deliveries of raw materials.
As we know, this is a fluid situation. New Jersey is – unfortunately – a current “hot spot” and, while we’re in the southern half of the state, we will be impacted by state-wide directives. For general information, we will post updates here. For changes that directly impact specific customers, we will be contacting you individually. If you have any questions, please contact your salesperson – or me – and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and continued cooperation. We’re all in this together, as they say. Next time, let’s be all in for something a little more fun, ok?
Take care. Be safe.
Mary Gordon, President
13 March 2020
As we confront the COVID-19 crisis, Centryco will continue to adhere to our policies of safety, civic-mindedness, and responsibility.
One of the greatest tools to use against this pandemic is social distancing. To that end, Centryco has put in place systems to allow many of our employees the ability to work from home. For those whose physical presence is required, we are developing alternative work strategies to accommodate production needs without compromising our responsibilities to our employees, customers and suppliers.
We cannot predict how the next few weeks will unfold; for now, we are still operating normally. As we move forward, we will keep you abreast of our efforts on this front through direct communication or via our website (www.www.centryco.com).
Our hearts go out to everyone already affected by this pandemic. This emergency is an undeniable reminder of our shared humanity, and that our strongest tool is our ability to work together to face down any challenge.
We wish each of you good health.
Mary T. Gordon, President