Single Linear Rail Way Cover Application Guide
When you have completed this form, please follow these instructions:
- Use the Send Button on the bottom of the form which automatically emails this form to us.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement with a link to your completed form.
- We will respond with pricing and a computer generated drawing confirming your requirements.
If you have trouble completing this form, submit what you can. We will respond and work with you to make your selection.
Centryco has standardized the perfect high quality / low cost way cover kit for most OEM single linear models. Available in the material and construction of your choice with end fixings to meet your application. Configure your cover from the charts provided and submit to Centryco when completed.
- Pictured...your choice of construction. The new industry standard WW Fully welded cover, the traditional WM Sewn / Folded and the industry's only true “Walk-On” Cover, WO capable of handling the harshest of environments with a 200 pound load bearing capacity.
Standard Cover Width & Heights
|10mm Vee||15mm Vee||20mm Vee||25mm Vee||30mm Vee||35mm Vee|
|45||10 & 15mm Vee Depth
Available in “WW” construction only.
* Shim thickness “T” will be available with quotation
These are standard sizes only – custom sizes are available
Extension / Compression Ratios For Each Construction Method
|Calculations are done with
“Light duty” materials only
(except for WO construction
which uses a 0.03” thick
material) and without
WW - Fully Welded, state-of-the-art construction provides the ultimate in appearance and a strong, seamless surface.
WM - Sewn / Folded traditional construction with high-stress capabilities.
WO - Fully sewn, long life, "Walk-On" construction able to withstand the weight of a typical worker. All covers contain form-fitted internal supports.
MK-02 A standard duty hook & loop attachment kit for the carriage, cover and rail.
MK-03 Our UniClip, patented, metal attachment system fits OEM size 25, 35, & 45mm carriages and rails.
Easy installation for attachment and re-attachment of the waycovers.
Flange end plates also available.
Burlington, NJ 08016
609-386-6448 . 1-800-257-9537
Fax 609-386-6739 . firstname.lastname@example.org